msm2010 driving school
msm2010 driving school

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Mazie welford (Wednesday, September 23 20 08:35 am BST)

The best driving instructor ever! Cannot recommend him enough, he has taught me to be a confident driver and had a lot of laughs along the way :)! Couldn’t of done it without you malcolm! Thanks so much x

• Olivia Dobbin (Wednesday, September 09 20 01:26 pm BST)

The best driving instructor and such a lovely man would highly recommend.

• Amelia Busby (Tuesday, August 25 20 11:16 am BST)

Malcom was very professional and very consistent with his lessons. He gave me the confidence to drive and I passed first time with only one minor. I highly recommend going with Malcolm.

News

Name: Malcolm Hett
Home town: Yarm

Telephone

07787 438854

mally.hett@gmail.com

My motto: open up all the roads to the future -learn the life skill of driving and don't look back

carpe diem – seize the day!

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Rachel Morris (Saturday, August 22 20 03:39 pm BST)

Such a lovely driving instructor, helped me to pass first time and had lots of helpful advice about the theory test too.

• Kelsey (Wednesday, August 19 20 02:24 pm BST)

The best driving instructor, highly recommend! Malcolm helped me pass first time practical and theory in only 8 weeks. Can’t thank you enough for helping me and being so kind and friendly! Amazing experience 5*

• Mrs Afolabi (Wednesday, November 28 18 10:55 am GMT)

Mr Hett was recommended by a neighbour who has used him before.
    I can’t sing his praises enough. He’s a very kind and patient man and teaches very well according to my son.
    Thank you Mr Hett for helping Femi and for being patient with him. We really appreciate you.
    I would highly recommend Malcom Hett driving school to anyone looking for an instructor.

• Alex Tebbs (Saturday, August 12 17 07:36 am BST)

Came to Malcolm after failing to find a driving instructor who made me feel relaxed and comfortable.
    Passed first time and he made my whole driving experience less stressful and made me a better driver as a consequence.
    Thanks Mal!

• Namith George (Monday, October 17 16 06:24 pm BST)

Great Instructor!!! Recommended to anyone who wants to be a good driver in less time. His great quality is that he is so calm and teaches you everything until you are confident to do it on your own.
    I passed it 1st time with just 23hrs of lesson

• Jordan (Sunday, January 24 16 07:03 pm GMT)

Malcolm helped me pass my practical and theory tests both first time within a few months of starting driving lessons. Couldn't have done it without you, Malcolm. Best of luck in the future!

• Megan (Sunday, January 24 16 05:29 pm GMT)

Thank you for all your help when learning to drive and the patience you had with me! Would really recommend Malcom his lessons are extremely informative and productive but not stressful! Thanks again

• Ben (Wednesday, November 11 15 09:43 am GMT)

A massive thank you to Malcolm for helping me pass both my theory and my practical I would highly recommend to anyone

• Josh Atkinson (Sunday, August 09 15 10:54 am BST)

Passed my test with Malcolm, great instructor highly recommend.

• Chris (Monday, July 06 15 01:38 pm BST)

Excellent instructor, i passed very quickly. Would definitely advise others to use malcolms driving school. Much appreciated.

• Abbie Foster (Wednesday, March 25 15 09:18 pm GMT)

Malcolm has helped me to pass both my theory and practical first time within 10 weeks and only 25 hours, he could not have been any better! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to learn to
    drive

• Tom (Thursday, March 05 15 07:18 pm GMT)

Seriously seriously great experience learning to drive with Malcom. First time pass due to his incredible knowledge an technique. Would recommend to anyone

• Callum stewart (Friday, January 09 15 02:42 pm GMT)

Passed my test first time with malcom in only 3 months and 30 hours of lessons, brilliant teacher highly recommend him.

• Mhari Watson (Sunday, December 28 14 09:25 am GMT)

I thoroughly enjoyed learning to drive with msm driving school. Malcolm has been extremely supportive and motivating when learning to drive, not to mention having the patience of a saint! He helped
    me pass first time within 4 months of turning 17. I would highly recommend him as a driving instructor to any. that wish to learn.
    Thank you very much Malcolm and all the best

• Jamie (Tuesday, September 23 14 07:33 pm BST)

From a person who was scared of using 5th gear and beyond, to passing my driving test first time. Malcolm Hett has sucessfully shaped me into not only a roadworthy driver but also a more confident
    person as well. Thank you Malcolm for your patience and understanding in helping me to drive. You were truly amazing and I would recommend you to anyone.
    Many Thanks
    Jamie

• Aidan Dean (Saturday, August 30 14 08:04 pm BST)

From teaching me to swim as a kid to teaching me how to drive! Couldn't have asked for a calmer, friendlier guy! Every lesson is worth the money as you get everything taught to the very last detail.
    Malcolm's attention to detail is what helped me achieve a first time pass and I couldn't be more grateful!

• zara (Tuesday, August 05 14 07:36 pm BST)

i really enjoyed learning to drive with msm2010 driving school. malcolm was very patient and made me feel comfortable behind the wheel.

i passed recently with 3 faults. i would highly recommend him.

thanks malcolm and all the best

• Amele Lala (Wednesday, June 11 14 11:41 pm BST)

Malcolm,
    I have to acknowledge your patience, your professional attitude and your knowledge shared that boosted my confidence from a zero driving skills to a confident driver now after passing my driving
    test. I enjoyed every hour spent at perfecting my driving and now that I have my driving license, I sometimes can still hear you echoing at the back of my head reminding to 'forward plan' and to
    'listen to the engine and select the right gear'. Even though I lived in Catterick Garrison, the distance was not an issue since you still managed to squeeze in lessons for me.
    I can confidentially recommend Mr Malcom Hett to any new learners for he can guide/teach any interested learning driver from zero driving skills to a confident driver.

• Michael Bowes (Thursday, May 29 14 04:47 pm BST)

Had a great time learning with Malcolm in the mini it was loads of fun which helped me pass my driving test! Would definitely recommend. Sad that it's over now!

• Josie Thurgood (Monday, January 27 14 01:25 pm GMT)

Thanks, Malc for all the help and support. I couldn't have done it without you. Love Josie :)

• Mikey (Sunday, January 12 14 09:36 pm GMT)

I will start by thanking malcolm for helping me through my lessons and passing my test this year. Great instructor and explains everything fully and professionally.
    I picked up a few bad habits from a previous instructor but they were quickly resolved after malcolm was recommended to me.
    Would also recommend him to anyone wanting to take lessons.
    Thanks again!

• Megan (Friday, January 10 14 06:56 pm GMT)

I extremely enjoyed my lessons with Malcolm. He has helped me to improve my skills and given me the confidence I needed to be able to pass my test. He is kind and friendly and immediately makes you
    feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone looking to start driving lessons and I am looking forward to doing my pass plus course with him soon!

• sarah (Friday, January 10 14 12:55 pm GMT)

I just recently passed my practical driving test! First time with only 4 faults!

I'm 24 years old and have had two previous instructors, neither of whom made me feel as comfortable or taught at a standard that MSM offers!

It was a pleasure learning with you and all the best for the future!

Many Thanks