msm2010 driving school

News

Name: Malcolm Hett
Home town: Yarm

Telephone

07787 438854

mally.hett@gmail.com

My motto: open up all the roads to the future -learn the life skill of driving and don't look back

carpe diem – seize the day!

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Amelia Busby (Monday, September 24 18 09:49 pm BST)

Would highly recommend Malcom as a driving instructor! Unbelievably patient and so friendly and I felt at ease the whole time I was learning with him. He made learning to drive feel less stressful and more enjoyable! Thankyou Malcom!

• Kelsey Alderson (Monday, September 24 18 08:32 pm BST)

Really recommend malcolm as your driving instructor! So thankful for him helping me pass my test 1st time within only 8 weeks! Gave me the best driving experience and I’ll miss him! Thankyou Malcolm!😁

• Rebecca (Friday, July 20 18 02:55 pm BST)

Malcolm is an amazing driving instructor. I would recommend him 10 times over! He is very friendly, calm, patient and made me very comfortable! I was a nervous wreck and he helped me pass first time! Cannot thank him enough!

• Archie Drummond (Thursday, May 31 18 09:58 am BST)

I Would highly recommend Malcolm to any learner driver, my lessons progressed quickly and no time was wasted, Malcolm is a great teacher Who helped me every step of the way also he was very patient when I got things wrong and helped me to get them right.
    Thank you Malcolm.

• Sophie Dawes (Wednesday, May 16 18 08:31 pm BST)

Just passed my test on the first go!!! Thanks to Malcolm for being a great instructor, highly recommended!

• Franz (Thursday, May 10 18 01:35 pm BST)

Wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Great instructor as he’s patient friendly and helps you develop your weaknesses. Couldn’t have done t without him.

• James (Monday, September 18 17 07:37 pm BST)

Big thanks to Malcolm to getting me to pass the practical test on the first attempt. I was able to achieve this within 3 months thanks to his encouragement and the high quality of tuition.

His patience, understanding and professionalism is simply unmatched and this sets him apart from your average instructor.

If you're good at receiving feedback and acting upon it quickly, you'll be able to progress well. His aim is not only to ensure you pass the test first time around, but also to encourage you to be a fairly confident and safe driver.

After this experience, I can thoroughly recommend Malcolm. Overall a great guy and excellent instructor.

• Jonathan (Wednesday, August 23 17 03:57 pm BST)

A* Instructor! With no previous driving experience, I passed with Malcolm in just over 12 weeks!

No time or money is wasted, you're driving from your first lesson and Malcolm is great at adapting his teaching style and using different techniques to help you pick up skills which you might be struggling with.

Malcolm was recommended by friends and people spoke very highly of him. I now see why, very professional, patient and thorough instructor!

• Laila (Tuesday, August 08 17 04:43 pm BST)

Would like to say thank you to malcom, He is a great driving instructor, and was always patient and friendly, would highly recommend him to anyone learning to drive.

• Leena Mohammed (Monday, August 07 17 06:07 pm BST)

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your knowledge and experience which enabled me to feel at ease and confident in my abilities. Malcolm's way of teaching allowed me to pass my test 1st time, even though I convinced myself otherwise! I am so grateful to him and I would thoroughly recommend learning to drive with him.

• Dom Pugh (Thursday, April 20 17 03:07 pm BST)

Malcolm got me through my test no problem. A great teacher and an amazing person. Now that I've passed I'll miss you buddy. Thanks again you legend. Dom.

• Abbey Allen (Sunday, April 02 17 09:02 pm BST)

Couldn't recommend a better instructer, really great teacher. I wouldn't of got through my test without Malcolm! Thank you so much

• Lucy clydesdale (Saturday, April 01 17 03:50 pm BST)

Would really recommend Malcolm to anyone who is keen to pass there test and wants to enjoy the experience! I always felt relaxed and calm in his lessons. Every lesson was extremely useful and got me through my test in 25 hours! Great instructor, could recommend him more.

• Isaac (Saturday, March 25 17 12:48 pm GMT)

Passed with Malcolm with a clean sheet - 0 minor faults, I couldn't recommend a better driving instructor. There's never a wasted lesson and he's always very clear when giving instructions, he really is a great teacher. Thanks again Malcolm.

• Chloe Hardwick (Sunday, November 20 16 02:13 pm GMT)

Would highly recommend Malcolm to anyone wanting to pass their test as soon as possible. Always felt comfortable and relaxed in the car as everything was fully explained. No wasted lessons, I was straight on the roads first lesson with not a minute wasted. Great tutor.

• Maddy Howe (Monday, October 17 16 10:13 pm BST)

Malcom is a fab instructor to anyone wanting to get on the roads as fast as possible!! There's no wasted lessons and I passed first time with only one minor, in under three months. He made me feel
    calm and relaxed while driving even when I was stressed, and gave clear, easy instructions to follow. Would highly recommend him!

• Harry Best (Monday, October 17 16 09:12 pm BST)

Highly recommended Malcolm for anyone learning to drive. Having previous instructors before changing to learn with Malcolm not one of them compared to the level of teaching Malcom offers. Absolutely
    great driving instructor. Passed first time with just 12 hours under Malcolm's teaching.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Namith George (Monday, October 17 16 06:24 pm BST)

Great Instructor!!! Recommended to anyone who wants to be a good driver in less time. His great quality is that he is so calm and teaches you everything until you are confident to do it on your own.
    I passed it 1st time with just 23hrs of lesson

• Jordan (Sunday, January 24 16 07:03 pm GMT)

Malcolm helped me pass my practical and theory tests both first time within a few months of starting driving lessons. Couldn't have done it without you, Malcolm. Best of luck in the future!

• Megan (Sunday, January 24 16 05:29 pm GMT)

Thank you for all your help when learning to drive and the patience you had with me! Would really recommend Malcom his lessons are extremely informative and productive but not stressful! Thanks again

• Ben (Wednesday, November 11 15 09:43 am GMT)

A massive thank you to Malcolm for helping me pass both my theory and my practical I would highly recommend to anyone

• Josh Atkinson (Sunday, August 09 15 10:54 am BST)

Passed my test with Malcolm, great instructor highly recommend.

• Chris (Monday, July 06 15 01:38 pm BST)

Excellent instructor, i passed very quickly. Would definitely advise others to use malcolms driving school. Much appreciated.

• Abbie Foster (Wednesday, March 25 15 09:18 pm GMT)

Malcolm has helped me to pass both my theory and practical first time within 10 weeks and only 25 hours, he could not have been any better! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to learn to
    drive

• Tom (Thursday, March 05 15 07:18 pm GMT)

Seriously seriously great experience learning to drive with Malcom. First time pass due to his incredible knowledge an technique. Would recommend to anyone

• Callum stewart (Friday, January 09 15 02:42 pm GMT)

Passed my test first time with malcom in only 3 months and 30 hours of lessons, brilliant teacher highly recommend him.

• Mhari Watson (Sunday, December 28 14 09:25 am GMT)

I thoroughly enjoyed learning to drive with msm driving school. Malcolm has been extremely supportive and motivating when learning to drive, not to mention having the patience of a saint! He helped
    me pass first time within 4 months of turning 17. I would highly recommend him as a driving instructor to any. that wish to learn.
    Thank you very much Malcolm and all the best

• Jamie (Tuesday, September 23 14 07:33 pm BST)

From a person who was scared of using 5th gear and beyond, to passing my driving test first time. Malcolm Hett has sucessfully shaped me into not only a roadworthy driver but also a more confident
    person as well. Thank you Malcolm for your patience and understanding in helping me to drive. You were truly amazing and I would recommend you to anyone.
    Many Thanks
    Jamie

• Aidan Dean (Saturday, August 30 14 08:04 pm BST)

From teaching me to swim as a kid to teaching me how to drive! Couldn't have asked for a calmer, friendlier guy! Every lesson is worth the money as you get everything taught to the very last detail.
    Malcolm's attention to detail is what helped me achieve a first time pass and I couldn't be more grateful!

• zara (Tuesday, August 05 14 07:36 pm BST)

i really enjoyed learning to drive with msm2010 driving school. malcolm was very patient and made me feel comfortable behind the wheel.

i passed recently with 3 faults. i would highly recommend him.

thanks malcolm and all the best

• Amele Lala (Wednesday, June 11 14 11:41 pm BST)

Malcolm,
    I have to acknowledge your patience, your professional attitude and your knowledge shared that boosted my confidence from a zero driving skills to a confident driver now after passing my driving
    test. I enjoyed every hour spent at perfecting my driving and now that I have my driving license, I sometimes can still hear you echoing at the back of my head reminding to 'forward plan' and to
    'listen to the engine and select the right gear'. Even though I lived in Catterick Garrison, the distance was not an issue since you still managed to squeeze in lessons for me.
    I can confidentially recommend Mr Malcom Hett to any new learners for he can guide/teach any interested learning driver from zero driving skills to a confident driver.

• Michael Bowes (Thursday, May 29 14 04:47 pm BST)

Had a great time learning with Malcolm in the mini it was loads of fun which helped me pass my driving test! Would definitely recommend. Sad that it's over now!

• Josie Thurgood (Monday, January 27 14 01:25 pm GMT)

Thanks, Malc for all the help and support. I couldn't have done it without you. Love Josie :)

• Mikey (Sunday, January 12 14 09:36 pm GMT)

I will start by thanking malcolm for helping me through my lessons and passing my test this year. Great instructor and explains everything fully and professionally.
    I picked up a few bad habits from a previous instructor but they were quickly resolved after malcolm was recommended to me.
    Would also recommend him to anyone wanting to take lessons.
    Thanks again!

• Megan (Friday, January 10 14 06:56 pm GMT)

I extremely enjoyed my lessons with Malcolm. He has helped me to improve my skills and given me the confidence I needed to be able to pass my test. He is kind and friendly and immediately makes you
    feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone looking to start driving lessons and I am looking forward to doing my pass plus course with him soon!

• sarah (Friday, January 10 14 12:55 pm GMT)

I just recently passed my practical driving test! First time with only 4 faults!

I'm 24 years old and have had two previous instructors, neither of whom made me feel as comfortable or taught at a standard that MSM offers!

It was a pleasure learning with you and all the best for the future!

Many Thanks